Monday, August 13, 2012

Mani: Silver and Gold

In celebration of the Olympics FINALLY ending (while the Olympics are great and I love that USA won) I find it incredibly boring to watch, usually because Basketball was on, but finally we are free and can celebrate victory!
So OPI Warm and Fozzie 
OPI Skull and Glossbones with China Glaze Hologram over it. 
I actually kept my last mani for a while and got quite a few compliments on it,it made me happy and excited to tell people the wonders of a simple make up sponge. :3

Looking Forward: 
All I can say is I've seen swatches of the O.P.I. Skyfall collection and I can say I want them!
Live and Let die is beautiful and the world is not enough is a fab golden glitter apparently with a hint of duo-chrome :D

I look forward to being able to purchase the German collection as well, (being German myself and having been there I can say I was quite excited when I heard of it I'll be trying them out as soon as I can get some!)

On another note! I've created a blog for fitness! 
I have a lofty goal of 109 pounds total to happiness but we will see what I can actually do.
You can see it Here: 
also I made this the other day and wanted to share my #firstworldproblems


well that is what I have today, I'll be posting my reviews of some cheap masks I found at Wal-Mart soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment