Saturday, September 8, 2012

Xbox Controller Nails:Tutorial!

Tutorial Time!
One of my favorite past times in gaming. Especially on my Xbox 360. (User= Welldweller)
So I decided to show my love by designing some nail art!
So first you need your colors:

                                       
A Matte Coat is needed for this tutorial, Then a Grey, Black, Yellow, red, Blue, Green, and White.
(Don't forget the Base Coat!)
and a detail brush!
There are five designs to choose from !
So lets get started.
Paint your five colors Which is Grey(China Glaze Elephant walk), Yellow(China Glaze Solar Powered),
 Red (OPI Big Apple Red), Blue (OPI Ogre the top Blue), White First (China Glaze White on White), and Then my green was very sheer neon over it (Sinful colors Irish Green).
Then a coat or two of Matte Top Coat. (OPI Matte Envy).
Paint a green kind of roundish x over the grey, and to simulate the player lights I painted the green lines around with spaces in between. Then I used white for the letters first and then!
Paint over them with the colors! It lets them stand out even more. 
No Top coat is needed since you need the effect.
and thats it! 
Pretty easy and shows off your gamer love!
I hope to rock these soon!
I also assume they'll look more even on smaller nails rather than a nail wheel. 
I'll post the results !
xoxoxoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment