Sunday, September 23, 2012

its been Tooo looonngg: Germany, DIsney, and a rainbow!

Been awhile since I've posted but fear not! I am here. 
I've been quite distracted by Borderlands 2 (working on a nail design for that), I was also planning one for pirate day but....video games are my weakness I swear! I may post one later anyway.
BUT! I do have some new polish I tried and some that I still need to try. 
and I did my FMIL(future-mother-in-law) hair. So with the lovely tip I got, I treated myself to new make up!
I also got six new shadows for .40 cents each at Sallys for their end of the month half off the clearance sale.
I also got a cute little package of a winter nail strip. Has lovely snow flakes on them. 

MANI'S
I tried some Ombre nails and did the rainbow.
red nail is
Sinful Colors Forget now
China Glaze Poinsettia
OPI Bigg apple Red

Orange/yellow nail is
China Glaze Solar powered
and Breakin
sinful colors cloud 9

Green nail is
wet n wild Sage in the city
China Glaze Holly Day
Sinful colors Last Chance

Blue Nail is
China Glaze aquadelic 
OPI Fly
OPI Ogre the top blue

Purple/violet nail is
China Glaze Gothic Lolita
Sinful colors Amethyst

Germany collection
OPI Berlin there done that
I got a new one and I love the neutrality of it
a nice tanish beige but a hint of grey

ELF and Disney have released three night/day palette and I was able to get my hands on two of them!
I got the beautiful Maleficent and the fairest of them all (second only to one) Evil Queen!






I'll post the looks on myself soon and see if I looks as beautiful as these Disney Legends.
BTW have you heard about Disney Villains Designer Collection?
I WISH WISH WIIISSHH I could afford one doll. $75 though. OUCH. 
they are beautiful though and a lovely revamp.
I found more here:

More soon! 
xoxoxoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment