Sunday, July 22, 2012

Doing it Avatar style

Avatar 
The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
So I did some designs for one of my favorite shows AVATAR!
Ty Lee,Azula, Toph, Aang, Korra, Suki and Katara

Chief Bei Fong, Tenzin, Asami, Bo lin, Mako and Sokka

Colors used:
Skin color is China Glaze Kalahari Kiss from the Safari Collection
Black is Sinful Colors Black on Black
Brown is China Glaze Brownstone
Grey is China Glaze Elephant Walk
Blue is OPI Ogre the Top blue
White is China Glaze White on White
Green is Sinful Colors Last Chance
Asami's eyes were a light green so I used OPI Mermaids Tears
Pink has been Wet N' Wild Megalast 209c Candy-licious/Rose Bon bon
and OPI Pedal Faster Suzi

These are kinda hard detailed but super fun. 

I'm sure I'll have more on the way!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment