Sunday, July 8, 2012

Adventure Time!!!
















Finn Nails! 
OPI Ogre The Top Blue
China Glaze White on White
Sinful Colors Black
and my own nail plate for his skin

How to:
Make sure you use a base coat!
I use Gelous, which is pretty quick drying
and my go to.
Then Paint White until Opaque!
Mine took about two coats.
I then used the blue as a sky but also as a reference
to his outfit and painted above with two ear shapes
for his hat, about two applications using a detail nail
art brush. 
I then took a cotton swab and dipped it in acetone
and made a oval for his face (since I didn't have that color
and my skin is the same it looks great!)
Then I took black and used the nail art brush but a dotting
tool would be better and made two eyes! waited for it to
dry and used China Glaze fast drying Top Coat.
I apparently did it too soon and it smeared a little so do it
carefully and make sure its completely dry!



















Lumpy Space Princess Nails
OPI Planks a lot
China Glaze Champagne Bubbles
Sinful Colors Black

So Basecoat Gelous
then Planks a lot on the 4 nails and champagne bubbles for the accent nail
its also used for the star on LSP's forehead.
We found a face of lsp's she liked and I painted it on with a detail brush
and used the brush for the star on her forehead (as best I could i'm terrible at Stars)
The Planks took about 2 coats and the Bubbles about 3.
Used China Glaze fast drying Coat and we're set!

Thanks for looking! I will be doing Beemo and Ice King next I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment